Get updates on Northern Pacific Airways
Ramp Service Technician (Hangar) – Anchorage, AK
The Ravn Alaska Ramp Service Agent (Hangar) is responsible for daily, weekly and quarterly hangar inspections ensuring the working space is clean and functioning efficiently. Th Ramp Service Agent must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that requires a high attention to detail while ensuring compliance with all regulations and policies. Other responsibilities aligned with Ravn Alaska Core Values include but are not limited to:
• Upholding safety by complying with all aircraft safety regulations, upholding policies and procedures established in the Company Airport Operations Manual (AOM) in regards to marshaling, refueling, towing, and driving while on airport property;
• Acting with integrity when completing assigned tasks to a quality level where you are proud of and happily take ownership of your work, including ;
• Embodying the spirit of connectedness by promoting a professional image of the Company and upholding company values. This will include upkeep of hangar to include janitorial tasks as well as simple aircraft upkeep;
• Showing reliability through maintaining knowledge of and familiarity with local airport, state, and federal regulations, as well as company policies, to ensure operations are compliant and safe. This will include aircraft towing, marshaling, operation of ground support equipment and fueling ground equipment;
• Promoting commitment by engaging in courteous and respectful interactions with customers, supervisors, co-workers, and business associates.
The successful candidate must have strong customer service skills, strong attention to detail, and have a high focus on safety. Other qualifications include:
• Must possess a high school diploma or GED, Preference will be given to those interested or currently pursuing there Airframe and/or Powerplant;
• Must have the flexibility to work a varied duty schedule, which includes early, late, or night shifts;
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision in a public setting with multiple employees and distractions;
• Must be able to work extended periods of time in inclement weather conditions;
• Must be able to bend, twist, and lift a minimum of 50 pounds on a consistent basis;
• Maintain a high standard for conscientious and courteous customer service to internal and external customers;
• Must have effective oral and written communication skills;
• Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record;
• Must have a strong safety awareness and the ability to adhere to Safety Management Systems (SMS);
• Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check and drug test;
• Must be comfortable working in an airport environment around odors and sounds typically associated with operating aircraft.
*Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 Vaccination by date of hire unless already employed by Corvus Airlines Inc. dba Ravn Alaska.