Get updates on Northern Pacific Airways
Maintenance Records Technician – Anchorage, AK (Pay: $17/hr, DOE)
The Ravn Alaska Maintenance Records Technician is responsible for maintaining aircraft records and ensuring that all records are up-to-date and accurate The Maintenance Records Technician works with other members of the team throughout all stages of processing, to include data entry, filing, and reporting. Other responsibilities aligned with Ravn Alaska Core Values include but are not limited to:
• Upholding safety by identifying and reporting safety hazards in the work environment or when confronted with an unsafe situation, while using appropriate procedures and promoting a positive safety culture with co-workers;
• Demonstrating commitment and thoroughness by maintaining a file drawer on all pilot maintenance reports (flight log pages), maintenance checks, and inspections in the aircraft-specific file, consulting with respective department personnel for clarification and corrections, as needed;
• Contributing to the functional integrity of company aircraft by auditing all maintenance and inspection reports before entering the data into the company’s maintenance tracking program;
• Embodying the spirit of connectedness by engaging in courteous and respectful interactions with customers, supervisors, co-workers, and business associates;
• Sustaining reliability by maintaining a complete and up-to-date historical record on each aircraft, including the engine, propeller, and other components, to include records of the total time, total cycles, total landings, and time since the last inspection on all aircraft components in the company’s maintenance tracking program;
• Demonstrating commitment to increased excellence and safety by providing Maintenance personnel with current component and/or inspection forecast reports.
The successful candidate will be skilled with computers, have strong organizational skills, and be able to work efficiently, while ensuring accuracy, in a fast-paced environment where their work will be highly visible. Other qualifications include:
• Must possess High School Diploma/GED;
• Must have a minimum of two years’ records management experience; previous duties involving
aircraft maintenance records operations for turbine aircraft is highly preferred;
• Must be proficient with computer systems and MS Office (particularly Excel), with a preference for previous experience with Alkym or similar maintenance tracking systems;
• Must be knowledgeable of general office procedures and phone systems;
• Must have integrity and a professional attitude, with ability to adapt to change and a proven track record for working with numerous personalities;
• Must be able to work independently, perform tasks of a detailed nature accurately within required timeframes, and adapt to fluctuating workloads;
• Must be able to set and maintain high standards for accuracy in recordkeeping;
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality;
• Must have professional appearance and demeanor;
• Must have a strong safety awareness and the ability to adhere to Safety Management Systems (SMS);
• Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check and drug test;
• Must be comfortable working in an airport environment around odors and sounds typically associated with operating aircraft.
*Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 Vaccination by date of hire unless already employed by Corvus Airlines Inc. dba Ravn Alaska.